We now have six exchange permits available for use by any of our members on the waters of other local clubs. These permits must be collected from Keith Brown prior to fishing and returned to him afterwards. There is no charge for using an exchange permit.
The waters available are:
- The Brook at Burghfield (YOTAC)
- The Foundry Brook at Reading (South Reading)
- Twyford opposite Coach & Horses (21 Club)
- Lakes at Barnets Pit, Burghfield (South Reading)
- Lake at Willow Pool, Bramley (Adventure)
- Thatcham Angling Association
- Cove Angling Society
- Bracknell Herons Angling Club
- Hartley Wintney Angling Society
A limited numbers of season tickets can also be purchased to fish Blue Pool (Lilley's).
For information on any of these waters please contact Keith Brown (see Contact Us page).